FASHIONABLE Riyad Mahrez is a cut above the rest on the pitch, which is why Man City splashed £60m in preseason.
And off it, the Algerian winger is somewhat of a style icon, regularly dining out with missus Rita wearing designers such as Dsquared2, Balenciaga and Balmain.
- Patent high top trainers, £129 from Kurt Geiger – buy here
- Velvet baseball cap, £7.77, eBay – buy here
- Skinny joggers, £8.40 from Boohoo – buy here
But the normal man on the street can’t spend thousands on those high-end brands, so you’ll need something more suitable.
We’ve found cheaper alternatives that won’t leave you sweating till payday.
On one recent night out with Mrs. Mahrez, he wore Giuseppe Zanotti Kriss sneakers that cost £530 and a Dsquared2 trucker hat worth £145.
Get that same look with Kurt Geiger’s high top trainers for just £129, while the above velvet cap on eBay is a snip at £7.77.
- Checked backpack, £30 from Vans at Amazon – buy here
- Cortez trainers, £65 from Nike at JD Sports – buy here
- Tracksuit, £48 from Nike at ASOS – buy here
Casually walking through the airport, Mahrez, 27, looked a baller with his Louis Vuitton backpack that cost £1,630.
He paired the look down with a pair of Nike trainers that retail for £200.
Vans do a similar checked backpack for just £30, while Nike’s Cortez trainers are a designer staple for the brand.
You could even complete your outfit by scoring a Nike tracksuit for a steal at £48 from ASOS.
- Skinny joggers, £43 from Nike at ASOS – buy here
- Sock trainers, £32 from ASOS – buy here
- Printed T-shirt, £12.71 from RoseGal – buy here
A confident dresser, Mahrez isn’t afraid of wearing print and was spied wearing a Dolce & Gabbana regal print T-shirt that would’ve set him back an astonishing £300.
He wore Balenciaga’s Speed Runner trainers worth 495 notes and paired them with some £48 Nike trackie bottoms.
GUCCI GANG Cesc Fabregas fashion: How to re-create the look of Chelsea’s Gucci-obsessed midfield maestro for a fraction of the cost
Get that same look for a lot less, ASOS have a cool pair of sock trainers exactly the same as Balenciaga’s for just £32.
You can also buy RoseGal’s printed T-shirt for a reasonable £12.71 and some similar skinny Nike joggers for just £43 – a saving of a fiver.
- Velvet blazer, £60 from ASOS – buy here
- Embellished high top trainers, £66.81 from Milanoo – buy here
- Biker jeans, £19.60 from Boohoo – buy here
When he wants to be red carpet ready, Mahrez isn’t afraid of really dressing up.
Take his Balmain slim fit biker jeans (£800) and Christian Louboutin trainers (£1,075), for example.
But mere mortals can’t afford that kind of get-up, so why not try the above velvet blazer from ASOS (£60), Milanoo’s high top trainers (£66.81) and Boohoo’s £19.60 biker jeans.
You’ll save £1, 728.59!
- Camo print bomber, £29.99 from Bershka at ASOS – buy here
- Biker jeans, £15.40 from Boohoo – buy here
- Half-zip hoodie, £13.50 from Pull & Bear at ASOS – buy here
Like many footballers, when they go smart/casual they favour biker jeans. Mahrez has a penchant for Balmain’s, with a pair he recently wore costing £1,050.
And you can easily get the same looking pair from Boohoo for just £15.40.
Buy Bershka’s camo print bomber for just £29.99 at ASOS, as well as Pull & Bear’s half-zip hoodie, also from ASOS, for just 13.50 to complete the look.
Sign up for Dream Team 2018/19 now
- Dream Team is back and better than ever ahead of the new Premier League season
- Completely free to play
- £400k jackpot up for grabs across the season
- REGISTER FOR DREAM TEAM 2018/19 HERE